I am officially moved in! I have finished moving all of my posts from my WordPress blog onto BlogSpot! I can FINALLY start posting new things! It’s rather exciting. 🙂 There’s still a few things that I have to adjust, but all my old posts are finally up there, so it’s all good!
MY NEW BLOG
I don’t have the heart to delete my old blog, so I think I’m just going to leave it alone for now. Maybe I’ll delete it one day.
I have a bunch of nail art designs and new nail polishes to review for future posts! And I might even re-do some of my old reviews on polishes. Just so I can have better pictures and whatnot. 🙂
I want to thank everyone and anyone who has checked out this blog. I appreciate it so much!
I’m going to give a sneak preview of SOME of the things that will be coming shortly. I have A LOT more coming than what I’m telling you. I have a month’s worth of things to post. And so far I’ve done my nails 13 times this month. WOW. That’s not normal. Even by MY standards. Oh well. 🙂 Here’s what to be expecting:
- Nail Design: Breast Cancer Awareness
- Nail Design: Pretty in Pink
- Nail Design: Funfetti Nails
- Nail Design: Blue with White Dots
- Nail Design: Palm Tree Nails
- Nail Design: Black with Yellow Dots
- Review: O.P.I’s “From A to Zurich”
- Review: Deborah Lippman’s “All That Jazz” Set. (Includes 3 polishes)
- Review: China Glaze’s “Shower Together”
- Review: China Glaze’s “Spontaneous”
- Review: Revlon’s “Minted”
I LOVE YOU ALL!
☮ ♥ ☀