I am officially moved in! I have finished moving all of my posts from my WordPress blog onto BlogSpot! I can FINALLY start posting new things! It’s rather exciting. There’s still a few things that I have to adjust, but all my old posts are finally up there, so it’s all good!
MY NEW BLOG
I don’t have the heart to delete my old blog, so I think I’m just going to leave it alone for now. Maybe I’ll delete it one day.
I have a bunch of nail art designs and new nail polishes to review for future posts! And I might even re-do some of my old reviews on polishes. Just so I can have better pictures and whatnot.
I want to thank everyone and anyone who has checked out this blog. I appreciate it so much!
I’m going to give a sneak preview of SOME of the things that will be coming shortly. I have A LOT more coming than what I’m telling you. I have a month’s worth of things to post. And so far I’ve done my nails 13 times this month. WOW. That’s not normal. Even by MY standards. Oh well.
Here’s what to be expecting:
- Nail Design: Breast Cancer Awareness
- Nail Design: Pretty in Pink
- Nail Design: Funfetti Nails
- Nail Design: Blue with White Dots
- Nail Design: Palm Tree Nails
- Nail Design: Black with Yellow Dots
- Review: O.P.I’s “From A to Zurich”
- Review: Deborah Lippman’s “All That Jazz” Set. (Includes 3 polishes)
- Review: China Glaze’s “Shower Together”
- Review: China Glaze’s “Spontaneous”
- Review: Revlon’s “Minted”
I LOVE YOU ALL!
☮ ♥ ☀